Black belt club
What is the black belt club?
The Black Belt Club is comprised of active Black Belt Club is comprised of active Black Belts and those qualified students who have set their goal to be a Black Belt.
Who can qualify for the black belt club?
To qualify a student must be a gold belt or above and have their instructor's approval before membership is granted.
How do I get approval from my instructor?
After a student qualifies to enroll in our school then the instructor is evaluating each student in several areas:
- Attendance and making up all absences when they occur.
- Taking belt reviews when scheduled.
- Making good grades on all belt reviews.
- Maintaining a B average in all academics.
- Demonstrates a high interest in Karate.
- Demonstrates good attitude in class, at home and toward others.
- Has good reports on conduct and attitude from parents & teachers. Supports school functions.
- Referring and sponsoring a new student.
- Is practicing goal setting and has set a long term goal to be a Black Belt.
- Is current with tuition payments.
- Has full support from parents.
What are the benefits of the Black belt club?
The basic benefits of the Black Belt Club are:
- Positive reinforcement of reaching goals and maintaining good conduct & attitudes.
- Recognized as an elite group within the school.
- Provided with in-depth training along with special classes and seminars and social activities outside the school.
- Best tuition rates with maximum discounts.
- Uniform patch, customized Black Belt Club Belt.
- Competition Team Eligibility.
- Demo Team Eligibility.
- SWAT Team Eligibility.
- Special Black Belt Club discounts on all Karate supplies & activities.
- Special private training when needed.